SunDanzer Question [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Fri Sep 7 09:23:26 PDT 2007

It seems to me like this approach overkill.  The Sundanzer is 12 or 24 volts
with no user modification required to select which voltage.

We've got one at our shop that's run from off our demo/test system.  We
frequently change this system from 12 to 24 back to 12 volts and the
Sundanzer just keeps plugging along.

I just assumed the compressor has an input voltage of ~11-~30 volts.  But
maybe I'm all wet.

Best,
Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services