Selecting an inverter/battery system [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Sep 1 12:15:08 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

For off-grid inverters I look for:
Real technicians available in the technical assistance department who
know what they're talking about
Reliability
Real warranty coverage
Surge capacity
Ability to function at high efficiency in high heat
Ease of field repair (board replacement, relay replacement, etc.)
Ease of installation and wiring (weight, size, mounting method)
Flawless generator interaction
Understandable programming and readout (including error causes)
Sinewave = to grid wave form
Expandability without major re-work
Happy customers who don't call you on weekends and holidays with some
major problem that requires a site visit :>(
Good price point

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com