Lister-Petter Diesel [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sun Aug 26 13:44:53 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

I would go direct to Lister in Kansas to locate a dealer in your area,
David. If you decide to pursue getting these units for your customers,
better get them used to the idea of spending the big bucks beforehand.
IMHO, the 12 (15) kW is the most practical model under 20 k, since the 2
cylinder 7k vibrates! These engines are THE universal power source
around the world for gensets, reefer-chillers, winches, etc., on
fishingboats, so they are built hell for stout.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net