generator to use with Trace DR2424 [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Aug 24 11:13:58 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Windy my friend, how the heck are ya?

I've had good luck with the Coleman Black Max generator.
It's a 6500 watt gasoline generator that runs the DR chargers pretty well.
I use one here on my DR3624 and with the gen output running through a
T240 transformer for stepdown,
I can squeeze about 78 amps out of the DR 70 amp charger.

Cost is about $899 at Sams Club.

Hope all is well in retirement land Windy!

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net