SQFlex questions [RE-wrenches]

Jim Easton jeaston at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 8 19:21:16 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Just a thought:

Some control units have accumulators that count. It is possible that the
accumulator keeps counting until an overflow condition exists.  I have not
seen this specifically on the Grundfos, but owners of 1980s vintage
Corvettes are very familiar with having to periodically reset the computer.

Jim Easton, PE
 (E 11974)
4364 Bonita Road, No. 166
Bonita, CA 91902-1421