Efficient inverters for stand alone power systems? [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:47:51 PDT 2007

I have wondered about this and think the Morningstar 300 watt sinewave
will handle some of the small, nagging, constant loads. Lights and
such on a seperate circuit. It is something like 90% effecient at 100
watts but I do not know if it is NEC legal.
This would leave the main inverter asleep untill it is needed for the
bigger loads.

Bob

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php