SQFlex questions [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Tue Aug 7 17:20:06 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Allan,

That's a wonderful corporate policy that I will immediately adopt
here...thanks for the great tip!

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net