Feeder sizing [RE-wrenches]

Jim Easton jeaston at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 17 22:04:19 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

I would agree with Bill on the 6 inverters.

Simply adding the power for the seventh is not quite correct because of the
phase angle & unbalance, but I would agree that 200A is sufficient.

(I got 185A for the required ampacity on the two legs with the extra
inverter.)

Jim Easton, PE
 (E 11974)
4364 Bonita Road, No. 166