voltage drop [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 03:28:28 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>
I use William Millers excel spreadsheet, you set the voltage, distance
and pick the wire size based on the voltage drop
.
http://mpandc.com/resources/resources.html

He's just another of the great resources available on the list and
probably will respond when he gets the list, I am just on the east
coast and unfortunately up at the moment.

We just finished a great Solarfest in Rutland, Vermont with the folks
form Midnite Solar, Roy Butler, Mike Cook from Powerup and Ryan
Stankevitz from Maine
Plus all the other friends we only see once or twice a year.
Good weather, times and friends, what more could you ask for?
Now back to the "real" world !

Good Job folks,

Bob Ellison