Grid fluctuations [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Fri Jun 29 17:25:01 PDT 2007

Drake,

Before you point the fingers too far, make sure your voltage drop on the ac
side is below 1%. You probably have, but I'm just checking. Also make sure
all your connections on the ac terminals and breakers are good and tight.
These problems have showed up in the past.

Bill.

Bill Brooks, PE
Brooks Engineering
873 Kells Circle
Vacaville, CA 95688
office and mobile phone: 707-332-0761
fax:707-451-7739
email: billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
web: www.brooksolar.com

Ecclesiastes 11:7 Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net