Flash Test Data [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Jun 19 08:55:18 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Me too! Can I watch?
Certainly it's time for the PV manus to stop with the smoke 'n
mirrors BS and get real about output. Testing (and selling) at a more
realistic NOTC would sure help too.
I've been playing with Mitsubishi for some time now. They use a
+10,-5% tolerance. And, they put the -5% warranted output on the back
of the module. Better than most, but still not good enough. They also
claim that because they use no lead in the solder connections, there
will be far less oxidation and less roll off. An interesting thought.
Talk to me in 10 years or so and see if I'm a believer...
Cheers, bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com