Flash Test Data [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Sun Jun 17 19:20:38 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi David,

Day 4 out of Vancouver, BC, Canada is doing this. Each module is
individually flash tested, marked on the module, and logged in a
database by serial number. They sell the modules to dealers priced by
actual flash-tested wattage.

Their module (only one model in production now) is in the 180 W range
as I recall (I'm on an airplane at the moment, with no Internet
access -- dang), and they are using a new cell connection method that
uses no solder.

Contact:
Mr. Daniel P. Murray, Sales Manager
Day4 Energy Inc.