Grundfos 3 SQF-3 performance curves [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler p.undercuffler at conergy.us
Fri Jun 15 12:08:43 PDT 2007

Grundfos revamped the SQ-Flex line last year, and expanded the range and
capabilities.  The new pumps are not on their web based sizing tool, so
at this point they can only be found on CD copies of WinCAPS version
7.84.  The current web version only provides technical information and
literature -- it can't be used for sizing.

Contact me off-list with the details of your installation and
requirements, and I can run the numbers to show your various options.
The 3 SQF-3 can provide lifts up to 654'.

Please note new phone extension!

Phil Undercuffler
Technical Services Manager
Conergy, Inc.