Xantrex GT Series [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Thu Jun 14 11:27:17 PDT 2007

Hi Kelly,

I checked this with Lloyd Gomm, Director of product management here, and
this is his comment:

No...the whole point of increasing the amount from $75 to $250 is
because this is an issue that is over and above the normal course of
random product failures.  We will not make this painful for dealers by
making them prove what is this issue vs. normal issues.  From today
until further notice we are temporarily increasing the fee to $250 for
all GT warrantable failures.  When this bump in the road is done
then...we will reduce the fee to its formal level.

The $250 does not apply to any other Xantrex products.

Lloyd Gomm
Director of Product Management, Solar & BUP Xantrex Technology Inc.

We are trying to make sure everyone in our tech support group is up to
speed on this, but if you have any difficulty you can contact Owen
Barclay who is charge of this program at owen.barclay at xantrex.com for
help.

Regards,

Mark