Battery Experience/Suggestions for Grid Tie? [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu May 24 16:23:29 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Dang it Roy, I wish these things were a little cheaper and a little
easier to come by. I missed out on a huge raft of NiFe's years ago - by
a few hours. They had gone off to the scrap yard because the owner (who
had them for 10 years) couldn't wait another 4 hours for me to get
there. So is life (sometimes).

Matt

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php