Stirling generator [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Wongstrom thirstylake at interbel.net
Mon May 14 06:12:03 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Hello Mick,

Thanks for the info on the WhisperGen. I normally go for the wheel
that has been around the block countless times but this unit
intrigues me and there should be some feedback from the yachtees.  I
still do not have a feel for the limitations and capabilities other
than putting out 800WDC and would like to know more either on line or
off.

Can Mick say more on fuel consumption, emissions/venting, and hot
water production?
Is the WhisperGen designed to be installed in the mechanical room
like a hot water heater or more like a traditional infernal
combustion generator?
Any chance it would be suitable for off grid radiant hydronic heating
systems integration?
How many hours are the moving parts good for?
Ballpark cost?

Jeff Wongstrom
NABCEP Certified Solar Installer
Thirsty Lake Solar