Wind (and solar) turbine, etc.... [RE-wrenches]

John Veix john at gosolar.co.nz
Wed May 2 14:45:56 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>
Hi Michael,

Sorry - when I found out about this invention, I couldn't resist the
temptation. It makes a change than to read about Citizen-RE and the problems
it poses. We all have our crosses to bear.

I do a lot of shows promoting RE, and people come up to us with all sorts of
weird ideas. For some reason the industry is still seen in the
"experimental" type of light.  Its hard to keep a straight face most of the
time when listening to the stories.

Now - while I have your undivided attention, what are the chances of
Homepower sending an official spokesperson down for the 26th/ 27th Jan 2008
to be one of the Keynote Speakers at our famous Sustainability EXPO in
Canterbury, New Zealand. The trip would serve a two-fold purpose - because
Homepower is international, it would be an opportunity for the person to see
how things are done in N.Z. (and possibly Aust) as well as some of the
challenges we face locally.  It would make for a very interesting article.

Please give this serious consideration and discuss with the gang to draw
straws.  If you need a more formal approach, please let me know. More than
happy to oblige.  Regards to Richard Perez.

                                            cheers,            John Veix