Solmetric or Pathfinder? [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweberg I2P at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 19:46:50 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/9/2007 4:45:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com writes:

Finally, the
Solmetric gizmo also didn't work originally for anything but south; they
were very upfront about it and since the Solmetric developers are ex-Agilent
guys out of Santa Rosa they at least have a good pedigree. I got an email a
few weeks back claiming that the latest release of the product now supports
other than south orientations.

Bob O  , Peter,

I have been using the Solmetric for a few months. I am glad to know about the
upgrade (important) The main attraction is speed of use. Easy display in the
field to the customer, and easy editing, and file transfer and printing on pc.
Not a finished device. But really saves me time. I feel in CA with possible
site challenges by CSI , that documentation is important. And I feel I have
learned by using it regularily. Since I download the device when I come in from
the field, I leave it connected to the pc and it recharges. But the non
removable battery could be a big drag.

Best,Don

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php