Needing info on 2006 solar fed. tax credit [RE-wrenches]

Sky Sims sky at ecologicalsystems.biz
Wed Mar 14 10:43:27 PDT 2007

I tried forwarding the SEIA tax guide on federal tax incentives to this
list but the attachment was to big.

If anyone else needs it feel free to contact me for a copy.

Sky Sims
Ecological Systems
www.ecologicalsystems.biz
220 County Road 522
Manalapan, NJ 07726
ph)732-462-3858  fax)732-462-3962

The information contained in this electronic message may be legally
privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only
for the use of the individuals or entities named above. If the recipient
of this message is not the above-named intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this
communication in error, please notify the sender at Ecological Systems
(732)462-3858 and purge this communication immediately without making
any copy or distribution.