Fluke 345 [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Sun Mar 4 18:22:50 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Another to add to the Wrenches' Wish List. I've had my eye on the 43B
for years. This looks easier, cheaper, just wonder if it will hold up?
None on this list can deny needing full power analysis of AC and DC
waveforms at some point. On the 1 sec time screen, you're looking at
some serious transient information on equipment startups, inverter
surging, etc. Plus with the color graphics, you can demonstrate the
differences of various inverter waveforms to customers visually.

Ray

r Kurt Albershardt wrote:

> This looks interesting, and very attractively priced
> <http://us.fluke.com/usen/products/Fluke+345.htm>

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php