renewable resource conference [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Wed Jan 24 08:12:40 PST 2007

Don,

Here is what I have.

Happy New Year to you!

2007 is already shaping up to be a great year for solar; we hope to assist
in you in having an excellent year. To that end, we thought you would like
to know about a one day event, called the Solar Forum, that is a good
networking and educational opportunity for solar industry professionals.

The Rahus Institute, a solar education non-profit based in Martinez, CA, is
hosting 3 Solar Forums in different regions in late January and early
February. Previous Forums have certainly been worthwhile; this year there
will be morning presentations on the CPUC's new rebate guidelines, which is
essential information  those of us in the solar field.

Usually there has been a $40 charge for the one day conference, but these
upcoming 3 Forums are free and include lunch. For more information and to
register for a Solar Forum, please go to www.californiasolarcenter.org
Dates for the Forums are below. There is limited seating, and it is a first
come, first served event. Take advantage of the free learning and bring
business cards!

Best regards,

The DC Power Dealer Support Team

Solar Forum Dates