extra MC wire [RE-wrenches]

Nick Lucchese nickl at sierrasolar.com
Fri Jan 19 14:53:27 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Yes, can't say enough about the little galvanized clip that AEE
offers. I like to pre-clip the modules on the ground leaving about 6"
of slack to join up with the adjacent module. Depends on the MC
pigtail length but I find it typically requires about 6 clips per
module. Retail cost on the clips is about .38 a piece, money well
spent in preventing wires from dangling on a job to be warranted for
10 years.

Have a swell weekend, Nick A Lucchese

>Use MC Cable clips to hold excess wire inside the frame of the module.
>David
>
>David Katz
>AEE Solar, Inc.
>formerly Alternative Energy Engineering
>1155 Redway Drive - Box 339
>Redway, CA  95560  USA
>Phone 707-825-1200
>Fax 707-825-1202
>email david at aeesolar.com
>www.aeesolar.com
>
>DISCLAIMER:
>This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments,
>is intended only for the use of the addressee and contains
>privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended
>recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
>distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached
>to this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
>this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email
>reply and destroy the original communication and its attachments
>without reading, printing or saving in any manner.
>

>Darryl Thayer wrote:
>>Hello everyone.  What is the consences on how to deal with the extra
>>length of MC cable connecting modules?  To keep it
>>neet and out of trouble.
>>Thanks Darryl

>>Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
>>http://new.mail.yahoo.com
>>

>>- - - -
>>To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>>
>>Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>>
>>List rules & how to change your email address:
>>www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php
>>
>>Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/
>>
>>Hosted by Home Power magazine
>>
>>Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
>>

>- - - -
>
>Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>
>List rules & how to change your email address:
>www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php
>
>Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine

Nick A Lucchese
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
General Contractor # 808851
Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (800) 51-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:nickl at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>

Voted Best Solar Company 2003 and 2004 by Union Readers

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com