Any comments about CitizenRE [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Fri Jan 12 18:32:59 PST 2007

I noticed the lease terms are for 1, 5 or 25 years.  I wonder where the used
modules end up.  Hopefully not in India or S America, after being subsidized
by local ratepayers and taxpayers.  Hopefully not re-installed as new, and
double dipping incentive money.  I'm wondering if most incentive programs
have permanency requirements.  Anyway, I sure hope the module removal crews
are good at sealing up roof penetrations.  Seems to me there's a lot of blue
sky in their business plan.

I found the following blog interesting..
http://renergynow.blogspot.com/

Graham Owen

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com