Any comments about CitizenRE [RE-wrenches]

Tom Elliot, Guffey Energy Works telliot at wagonmaker.com
Fri Jan 12 13:49:22 PST 2007

Lee,

How did you format this message for posting?  I was able to read it with my
simple e-mail program but downloading it to Outlook Express produced a blank
message.  I'm replying anyway since I read the bare text ahead of time but
thought you might want to know it was unreadable in Outlook.

As for CitizenRE, I posted something here a bit ago about them and actually
engaged one of their people in an e-mail conversation that basically went
nowhere.  Apparently they are signing up people to be sales reps without
actually having anything to sell, or producing any actual product.  The idea
may be viable, though I remain unconvinced, but this particular outfit
obviously has little intention of engaging in substantive  discussions with
anyone who understands RE in any real way.

I'm now convinced they are a scam.

Tom