Any comments about CitizenRE [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Jan 12 13:36:12 PST 2007

Lee,

Please see various previous posting on this topic.

I started out with the strong impression that CitizenRE is some form of
scam, having had similar experience as you. Initially, the moderator of this
forum agreed with me.  However, later he soften his position.

It does have the appearance of a classic venture capital exploitation scam:
fancy website, a few good people working for deferred compensation, a
network of "dummy' participants to give the impression of investment and
momentum.

My sense is that they are a "Dot-Com" era type venture which will likely
vanish long before any real product is delivered.

Naturally I would be keenly interested in receiving evidence to the
contrary, especially if such evidence was offered openly to all the
participants of this forum.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
2504 Webster St