Another Scam [RE-wrenches]

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Thu Dec 20 12:37:37 PST 2007

Wrenches

I don't know if anyone else has gotten this solicitation "through" CALSEIA
-- see below. See Sue Katley's explanation of how it appears to have the
imprimatur of CALSEIA. The typos and misspellings, and the general nature of
the solicitation should tip one off that it is a scam.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President

California Solar Engineering, Inc.

820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065

Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885

CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26

peter.parrish at calsolareng.com

Hi Peter,

 Happy holidays!

You're right - it did not come from CALSEIA....but....it did come through
CALSEIA. There is a place on the CALSEIA website where someone can generate
an email to a CALSEIA member. This individual apparently used that tool and
sent a number of companies this same message. You can delete it.

Sue