LEDs good (was LEDs bad?) [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 08:37:28 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Hello Todd,

Thanks for your thoughtful and detailed reply. I thought there was more to
the story than "bad and ugly LEDs." My experience has been all good. We keep
LED flashlights near the kitchen, office and garage doors for emergency
lighting, but they are used instead for light when we need to do detail
work.

Recently, I was given LED Christmas lights that change colors. They were so
nice that I bought some as gifts. See
http://www.amazon.com/Westinghouse-Solar-Powered-Christmas-Lighting/dp/B000ZKFX98
and
http://www.amazon.com/Strathwood-Snowflake-Solar-Lights-6-Pack/dp/B000U60OMS

Best wishes for a wonderful new year!
Joel Davidson
PS- Thank you Michael for managing RE-wrenches which is the next best thing
to talking face-to-face with real hands-on RE people.