Magnum Inverters - RF issues, charging params... [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Mon Dec 3 16:15:10 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

THis inability to set the charge voltage is definitely a wart IMHO. I
understand the reasoning, especially for the RV market, but we need
totally different settings with an off grid setup and part time
generator.
How bout this those with more grey matter than me: Couldn't we cook
up a replacement potentiometer for the temp sensor, and "trick " the
inverter into higher or lower voltage settings?
or Just take the sensor and put it in a glass of ice water?
Kludgy yes, but it could solve the problem short term.

R. Walters
Solarray.com
NABCEP # 04170442

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com