Flex ware inverter bypass slide [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Thu Nov 29 07:46:31 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Hey Jay,

Not sure what the "wide version" is? I installed a midnight e-panel. The
Magnum mounted on the (hinged) cover to the connection enclosure which
combines AC & DC in one box. The enclosure was around the same width as
the inverter.

Here is a shot before the battery box was built.

Todd

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power wrote:

> Hi Todd,
>
> Have you tried the wide version?
> ( same width as the magnum)
>
> way easier and lots more room.
>
> jay
>

> - - - -
> Hosted by Home Power magazine

> Archive of previous messages:
>
> List rules & how to change your email address:

    Todd Cory

    KE6SXS

*toddcory at finestplanet.com <mailto:toddcory at finestplanet.com>*

    Mt. Shasta Energy Services

  License C-10 #811428

  P.O. Box 689

  Mt. Shasta, CA. 96067

*(530) 926-1079*

* *

*NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have
no recourse or protection, save calling for the impeachment of the
current President & Vice-President.*

* *

* *

*http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4
<http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4>***

* *

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

http://www.theoildrum.com/

“I'd put my money on solar energy...I hope we don't have to wait till oil and coal run out before we tackle that."

∞ Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March 1931**

* *

“Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet. We should live in such a way that makes a future possible.”

∞ Thich Nhat Hanh

"Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."

∞ Chief Seattle

"Rats and roaches live by competition under the laws of supply and demand. It is the privilege of human beings to live under the laws of justice and mercy."

∞ Wendell Berry

"Transitioning gracefully from the Age of Excess to the Era of Modesty."

∞Richard Heinberg

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com