Evacuated Tubes [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Sat Nov 17 21:43:10 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Good points, but I am not as convinced on the cost.  The combination of 'new improved' copper pricing and overseas ET production the differential has narrowed quite a bit.

We are planning a 52 ET collector array in southern NM (6000', but snow is rare) which should meet ~50% of the mid-winter heat load on a 1938 mid-rise brick/concrete building.  If suitable roof area is a limiting factor, ET quickly becomes the obvious solution.

--
Kurt Albershardt
Eastern Sierra Energy Engineering

.