Bonding of electrical equipment [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Mon Nov 12 16:10:02 PST 2007

What exacly is it they are learning that makes them believe the PV
systems should be treated as sevices or generators?

Let see, not kinectic energy stored in a spinning stator (yes perhaps
some large bqatter banks, but those are on the other side of some
relatively weak transistor inside an inverter), no unlimited (almost)
current source from a grid.  What is there really?

Joel Davidson wrote:

> Keith,
> More inspectors in southern California are requiring bonding bushings as
>
> they learn more about PV systems.

Berkeley Solar Electric Systems

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php