Generwreck auto start [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin Drake.Chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Nov 1 16:49:44 PDT 2007

A 10 W module would likely work great in a sunny climate.  I'm not so
sure it would work here in SE Ohio during the months where the "sun
don't shine," when a generator is needed the most.

I'd like to see a reliable 48 to 12 volt battery bank balancer, and
start the generator directly off the solar battery.  I've done it with
12 volt systems.  The Solar Converter balancers seem to die after a
couple of years.  The Vanner Voltmaster only does 12/24 volt conversion,
and is fairly pricey.

Drake

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php