Smokey The Bear [RE-wrenches]

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Oct 25 06:37:13 PDT 2007

Matt -

I'm still chuckling after reading through your very thorough response.

Regarding your option C below where you state "...You have
a 50-50 chance of "nothing" happening if the buildings are connected to the
same side of a single-phase 120/208 or 120/240 utility transformer..."

Could you explain the logic here? I'm having a hard time understanding why it wouldn't create a short probably because I don't have a deep understanding of how the grid works.

-August