Fuel Cells. [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson, Free Power Ltd. freepower at freepower.co.nz
Wed Sep 12 18:35:07 PDT 2007

Ron,

Thanks for the response.

This technology like many others has not rolled out to public markets quite
yet.

I have concluded that there is nothing available yet apart from that which
is on trial through the automotive industry.

Any other comments welcome.

Carl Emerson
Free Power Ltd.
Auckland New Zealand.

Hi Carl,

Fuel cells are a lot less efficient than batteries but you might want to
look into Vanadium Redux technology.  It's sort of a cross between a fuel
cell and a battery.

Ron Schroeder
NABCEP certified PV installer