Selecting an inverter/battery system [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael_welch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 4 14:33:16 PDT 2007

Well actually, board replacement is not so easy either. My grid-tied OutBack failed week before last. I was told that it is easiest to take the inverter off the PS2 to replace the boards. (Since they gave me a choice between boards or a replacement inverter, I opted for the latter.)

They did get it to me fairly quickly considering that I did not ask for overnight (5 working days from my call).

(Anyone want to come to Arcata to install it for me?)

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net