generator to use with Trace DR2424 [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Aug 24 19:28:05 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Right on, Todd,

As usual when this topic comes up, I still suggest using the
Lister-Petter Diesel or propane sets, and for a single inverter the 7 kW
unit is more than adequate. You simply cannot beat slow turning (1800),
heavily built, cast iron block, liquid cooled technology for longevity
and reliabilty; this is why Onan uses the private labled Lister engine
for it's own high-end smaller units.

Matt

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php