corrosion [RE-wrenches]

blair may tump at hughes.net
Wed Jul 18 12:17:30 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Jim,& other esteemed wrenches re/ corrosion; I posted a request re/
this issue the other day & I guess it was lost in topica land.
  Issue is;  S5 Clamps & standing metal roofing. Anyone have any
thoughts regarding some sort of plastic,rubber between the clamps &
roofing to prevent galvanic action between  the dissimilar metals?(
Alu S 5 clamps & Steel roofing)I have NOT seen anything from the
Manufactures or any else for that matter.

              Tump at hughes.net
               www.SWNL.net
    Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
      Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401

       ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
      NABCEP    "Certified PV Designer & Installer"

       ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
    Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net