DC current meters [RE-wrenches]

Andrew Truitt andrewtruitt at standardsolar.com
Mon Jun 11 18:17:51 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>
Thanks for the info Steve.  I actually just received my new Extech 830
that Marco recommended (Aloha Marco!) as it did everything I wanted
(all the basics plus DC Current and with IR thermometer as a bonus),
got favorable reviews wherever I read about it, and was under $200
(globaltestsupply.com)!  It feels very sturdy but only time will tell.
 If its inaccurate or falls apart on me you can bet I'll go back to
Fluke and will be particularly thankful for your advice.

Andrew Truitt
NABCEP certified PV installer
Standard Solar Inc.