ground mount groundcover... [RE-wrenches]

Steve Fain sfain at unirac.com
Wed May 30 14:21:57 PDT 2007

Hi Jim,
	We at UniRac have neither seen nor spec'ed any kind of ground cover
under a ground mounted array, but it sounds like a great idea to keep the
weeds from growing up and shading the modules.  I can't think of another
reason it might be used for, unless they've got those Sanyo bi-facial
modules and the ground cover is reflecting light up to the module bottoms,
but I really doubt that.   For my money (and that ground cloth stuff isn't
cheap) I'd go with your idea of using wood chips.  Thank you very mulch.

Steve Fain
Customer/Tech Support
UniRac, Inc.
1411 Broadway Blvd. NE