Solar module cell-count [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Thu May 24 17:02:25 PDT 2007

Joel,

Design is so routinely oversimplified that our industry seems to suggest
that someone with 2 months of experience can design PV systems. It's just
not true.

Bill Brooks, PE
Brooks Engineering
873 Kells Circle
Vacaville, CA 95688
office and mobile phone: 707-332-0761
fax:707-451-7739
email: billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
web: www.brooksolar.com

Ecclesiastes 11:7 Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net