Locking Connectors [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 11:18:05 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

For better or worse, the Multi-Contact monopoly is over. Tyco International
and Multi-Contact and others think their patented and patent pending
connectors are the best and will not agree on a standard. It's the same with
no standard for modules and mounts (and don't even bother to ask me to loan
you spare tire if you get a flat).