OmniLink+ Software? [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Fri Feb 23 16:05:03 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi Jeff;

I'm digging through my old floppys, but not having any luck yet. Man
that Omni Link booted up in DOS, preWindows stuff, I kind of thought we
should let those crawl to the tar pits and rest in peace.
Have you let them know about the new Penta metric? Its only $320 if you
skip the meter and just use the computer interface. Windows XP
compatible dumps data into nice spread sheet software, etc.Its the
Windows version of Omni Link we always wanted, only better.

Ray Walters

 Jeff Clearwater wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I just got a call on Skype (gotta love it!) from an intentional
> community customer in Mexico from years back.  I installed an Omimeter
> Plus and apparently they have lost the computer and the disks that had
> the OmniLink+ software on it.
>
> Does anyone have a copy of that program that we can email to a DSL
> line in Mexico?
>
> That would be really helpful!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jeff C.