GT series inverter certification [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Thu Jan 18 19:54:43 PST 2007

Good Luck William,

I do not know enough to be able to tell you that UL 1741 includes whatever
IEEE requirements your AHJ is look for.  There is no mention of IEEE
standards in any of the Fronius ligature either.

It must be the year of AHJ's going ape sh_t over solar.  Today I had a City
of Berkeley inspector reject my installation because the USE-2 cable was not
marked "sunlight resistant".

Please keep us informed about what you learn.

Thanks,

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
2504 Webster St