Posting suggestions [RE-wrenches]

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Wed Jul 25 06:45:25 PDT 2007

Hello, Wrenchies~

I notice a lot of HTML coding characters and lengthy repeats of prior
posts. This is somewhat distracting, so I have two suggestions:

1. If replies are done within the Topica website using normal web
surfing software, the reply will automatically happen in Plain Text
format without a bunch of screwy HTML characters.

2. If respondents would delete all but the salient points in the prior
post to which they are replying, the List would contain less noise and
more signal.

To keep traffic down on the List, I don't need to see replies to this,
but I hope these suggestions will be considered.

Mick Abraham
www.abrahamsolar.com

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php