Senior programmer position available in Costra Rica [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Sun Jun 10 18:18:24 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Wrenches --  Here is a unique employment position. PLEASE REPLY TO
ADDRESS AT BOTTOM, or pass it on to someone who may be interested.
-- Windy Dankoff

POSITION AVAILABLE in COSTA RICA

Senior programmer for sustainable energy

Unique positions available if you are the best in your field.  Make
your work have a significant impact on everyone’s future.
You must be a master of JAVA with some hardware and firmware and
USB.  Fast learners needed for very ambitious project.

Must be exceptional in your field with examples of completed
projects. You must be able to see the complete picture and make it
work and see it move to mass production. We are looking for very high
performance people to be part of the team for an ultra high
performance product.   You would be working on an intensely focused
project developing one highly configurable product for volume
production.

Must be willing to relocate on the beach in Costa Rica for at least
one year.  Longer term position possible.  Surfing, sailing, mountain
biking, fishing, diving, running and musical talent are all also
appreciated.  Extremely unique working and living situation.  It
would be ideal to bring your family with you.

Our logic is mostly done with Xilinx FPGA’s and a microcontroller for
the USB interface and we need someone who can master the programming
and configuration.  We also are developing software for PCs connected
through the USB interface, which contains our own development system
as well as extensive diagnostics of the entire system and everything
connected to it for the end user.  We are doing most of our software
in JAVA integrated with some low-level hardware and firmware.  Our
system creates mathematical models of everything connected to it and
periodically updates these models by running experiments, which are
transparent to the user.  ...

For more info, CONTACT DIRECTLY:   heartnet at racsa.co.cr

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php