SELF looking for solar pump installer in Benin, Africa [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Fri Apr 6 16:41:46 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Wrenches -- Jeff Lahl of Solar Electric Light Fund asked me to post
this to the group. He is in the group, but is pressed for time,
working in Africa. If you are interested, please reply directly to
Jeff. If you reply to me too, or merely have questions, I can fill
you in with some details that Jeff sent me. SELF has done excellent
work with solar pumping. I expect them to be an excellent group to
work for.
-- Windy