Looking for small sinewave inverter[RE-wrenches]

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Tue Dec 19 08:21:03 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

GoPower in BC, Canada, (www.gpelectric.com) also makes small sine
wave inverters.  I've only used one small 150 watt in a customer's
cabin, but was impressed with the small size and silent operation.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People