Thought on this approach? [RE-wrenches]

Tom Elliot, Guffey Energy Works telliot at wagonmaker.com
Wed Dec 13 20:55:16 PST 2006

Oh, believe me I have absolutely no intention whatsoever of doing any sort
of business with these folks but I'm currently engaged in an e-mail
conversation with them, I guess as much for my entertainment as anything,
and I wanted to get feedback from others who might have heard of it as well
so I could share that info with anyone foolish enough to appear interested.

Thanks,

Tom