metallic raceway & MC cable [RE-wrenches]

Barbra Kerr bkerr at energy-exchange.org
Thu Nov 9 08:04:52 PST 2006

We have experienced different interpretations with different jurisdictions.
However, We are finding more and more, the Building departments are
preferring EMT or Rigid, along with labeling "Caution High Voltage DC
Current" every 3 feet.  As a policy what have been doing is a minimum of
EMT, and have ordered 2" labels on a roll that are yellow with black
lettering.  Makes for a neater install. We run the labels the entire length
of the run with no spacing.  Better than yellow spray paint and a sharpie.

Barbra K. Kerr
President
Stellar Power & Heating
PO Box 1992