WEEB report [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweberg I2P at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 16:35:02 PST 2006

In a message dated 11/4/2006 3:15:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bill at brooksolar.com writes:
Placing doubts in inspector's minds is the wrong approach to take with new
products like this. There is no requirement that module manufacturers
provide specific information on how to bond their products.

It was really not my intent to place doubt in inspectors minds and I hope I
have not. I am gung ho on this as grounding has been annoying to say the least
and this is a great solution. Your take on this is what I want to hear and
thanks for clearly taking a stand on this method. I'll let John clarify his point
of view with regards to module manufacturers.

Don

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com